Adult Literacy & Group Study Room
- The Group Study Room is reserved for use by non-private, student groups only (with the exception of Placentia Library literacy tutors).
- Use of this room requires a Placentia Library card or school ID for students under 18 years of age. Your card will be returned to you after use.
- There is a minimum of 2 persons and maximum of 8 per group.
- Reservations can be made up to 24 hours in advance (with the exception of Placentia Library literacy tutors).
- Reservations are for 1 hour.
- There is no sleeping, eating or drinking allowed, with the exception of bottled water.
- Noise level must be kept within a reasonable level.
- Failure to comply with this policy may result in loss of study room and/ or library privileges.