Item Loan Limits & Borrowing Policy (per library card)
- 5 items out at one time (for the first month, new borrowers only)
- 25 items out at one time (after first month)
- Five (5) E-books, downloadable audio books, DVD new releases and video games
- 3 week loan period for books, audio books, magazines, CDs and video games
- 2 week loan period for Library of Things (LOTs) collection
- 1 week loan period for DVDs and video games
- The Placentia Library District will no longer collect overdue fines, as approved by the Library Board of Trustees on June 28, 2017. An item that is 30 days overdue will become a "Lost" item. See fee schedule.
- Accounts that have a balance higher than $10 will not be allowed to borrow library items until balance is under the stated amount
- $1 re-shelving fee for request/reserve items cancelled after reserve shelf placement or not picked up after 5 days
Borrowers of materials from Placentia Library District assume full responsibility for their use.